You are invited to answer to strategic and/or technical questions depending of your expertise and experience in your institution. Your input is valuable for us!
The BISON consortium team thanks you greatly for taking the time to answer this questionnaire.
State of art
The BISON project identifies and describes current good practices and new technologies, including nature-based solutions to integrate biodiversity into transport infrastructure.
The BISON project identifies new emerging trends to be addressed in the current scenario of climate change and its effects on biodiversity and transport.
The BISON project aims to produce a Strategic Research and Deployment Agenda (SRDA). To build it, it integrates contributions from stakeholders from industry, transport authorities, academic sector, and environmental agencies. The objective is to identify multidisciplinary research needs based on the gaps that will be highlighted in relation to the current state of knowledge.
The Strategic Research Agenda will answer to the short to long term research questions as well as regional and pan-European challenges highlighted by the BISON project.
Roadmap for action
BISON project sets the ground for the necessary actions and innovative solutions for mainstreaming Green & Grey infrastructure across the EU Member States and across the different transport modes.
For that the BISON Project identifies:
- the topics for potential cooperation of European stakeholders in transferring good practices at policy, legislative and implementation levels.
- provides concrete innovative instruments and visual tools for the planning and design stage of the infrastructure life cycle.
- develops plausible scenarios and propose research priorities by allocating to these scenarios the most suitable innovative solutions.
- identifies EU funding sources and possibility for cross-thematic/cross-sectoral funding for sourcing.
- contributes to the identification of research priorities to predict and overcome barrier impacts and to develop Green Infrastructure.